Monday, June 21, 2010

My first Manic Monday

Monday's are always completely hectic for me, as for the rest of the world I'm sure. Here are a few snapshots of what went on today:

My hubby bought this new truck! He realized he is "not a car person" and HAD to have this. :)

His Father's Day present came a day late. He didn't mind though because he got Vineyard Vines polos.
Lemonade & Sailor's Red--my fav.

Nothing like some leftover pizza on a Monday night. It goes great with The Bachelorette!

I had to capture the time --- my hyper toddler was asleep already. 
That never happens. Made me kind of sad though because I worked late and didn't get to see her for very long. :(






Thanks Mommy Elephants Adventures for this fun "Manic Monday!"





1 comments:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Welcome to your first Manic Monday!! Glad you could join us!

How exciting to get a Tacoma! I love the new car smell.
My husband still hasn't gotten his Father's Day gift! I think it's going to arrive later this week... mom/wife fail. Hahaha.

Your daughter is so cute! I'll be back to read more of your blog! :)

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved