Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is this normal?

Having a "cluttered" inbox and text message list drives me batty.

Cleaning out my inbox and seeing only a few emails on the screen makes me the happiest girl in the world. Same goes for my text messages. I love how the iPhone keeps your texts in a conversation because that minimizes the clutter on my screen. But sometimes I have like 7 or 8 conversations at once and I feel that irrestible urge to press delete until I can see that sparkling white, empty space. Don't get me wrong, I am addicted love to text but the "mess" makes me uptight.

Am I crazy? Do y'all do this? Is this normal or part of my OCD behavior?



Okay that's really hard to see. Sorry.


Ahhhhhhhh. :)

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved