Thursday, August 19, 2010

Five Question Friday & Follow Friday!

I'm really excited about this weekend, because we have no plans. Well, by no plans I mean we aren't obligated to go anywhere. We want to make it a family-fun weekend including a trip to Monkey Joes (for those of you not familiar, no it is not a bar! It's a play place for kids), and possibly EdVenture (a children's museum in town). I also want to take Madi to Cupcake. It's a new place in town that apparently has the best cupcakes! Yumm!!

And now time for Five Question Friday! I really like this week's questions!

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so, how did it come about?
Well, I have the obvious nicknames like Britt, Britt-Britt, BAM (my initials). But, a not so obvious nickname that I have is "Beefeater". Okay, it's not as bad as it sounds! My cousin Morgan is the only person who calls me this and it started with her mom, Aunt K. Here's the background: Morgan asked me what my email address was at school and I said "bfeda"and her mom goes "BEEFEATER???" Well, Morgan and I busted out laughing and that's how I became "Beefeater." ...okay, maybe you had to be there. Moving on...

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
I'm the oldest. I have 1 younger brother. We are 8 years apart!! Pretty crazy difference. We used to fight constantly, but since we've grown up the age difference isn't as apparent and we are now very close. I love my little brother sooo much and think he's just the sweetest little country boy! (He's VERY country. He even has a duck taped John Deere hat that he refuses to replace.)

The is us in 2006, pre-Country boy phase :)

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Okay, there are 2 ways to take this question - 1, who acts most like my husband and in that case it would be Steve Carrell. 2, who resembles my husband the most - that definitely is not Steve Carrell! Well, looks and personality - I'd go with Jim Halpert, I mean, John Krasinski. (Yes, I totally googled the spelling and shockingly I had it right!) I realize both actors are from The Office. This is not coincidence. My husband is a huge Office fan and totally has the same sense of humor as those on the show.









4. What is currently your favorite song?
"The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script ...love, love, love!


5. Are you saving money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Welllll you see, I don't really save for things. I'm kind of crazy and I just have never been a big saver. If I want something then I buy it and if I can't afford it, then I just don't get it. Wow, I now realize I'd be able to get more things I wanted if I just saved. I'm just not that patient.



Also, make sure to link up with Follow Friday to find fun, new blogs to read!


3 comments:

Susan said...

Found you on Follow Friday...... following you!

A Babbling Brunette said...

Thanks so much! I love your blog!

Cool Gal said...

I love the photo of you and your brother. I think it's kind of funny that you're 8 years apart and fought like crazy. I have one brother, too, and we are 4 years apart. I used to torture that poor kid. Now, we are good friends. Sibling stuff...

I am so happy to hear that you don't buy things you can't afford. You are one smart woman! :)

Have a great weekend.

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved