Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13th!

5 Question Friday makes me so happy!!

1. Have you ever visited another country?
I have! I've been to two. I went to Orangewalk, Belize in Central America for a mission trip when I was in high school. We got to spend 2 days in the Carribean and it was beautiful! I'll upload some pics and add them to this post when I get home. (I'm at work now, so no can do!) I've also been to Iquitos, Peru in South America. This place will forever hold a special place in my heart. This was also a mission trip. I went with my mom and we taught English in the villages on the Amazon River and also in a church in town. It was an incredible experience. I can't wait to take Madi on trips like this to really open up her outlook on what's important in life. I've also been to the Bahamas but I don't know if that's considered out of the country?!

2. Where is the strangiest place you've ever been?
I have a really good answer to this, but it may offend some people so I'll pass. :)

3. What is your favorite season?
Ask me in the Winter and I'll say Summer, ask me in the Summer and I'll say...Summer. So I guess Summer is my fav!

I love love love Winter in Alaska because it's just so pretty & I LOVE snow shoveling!! I miss it! It's the best work out too! Spring in Alaska is HORRIBLE because it's "break-up" and all of the snow is melting and dirty. In SC, I love Summer because I can go swimming and get a tan and travel a lot!

4. What is one song that will always cheer you up?
Anything upbeat and happy, really. Christian songs are always good pick-me-up songs too!

5. Which Disney character do you resemble most most resemble?
The "resemble most" is aggitating my OCD but I'll let it slide...or try to...okay I failed (hence the cross out). Anyway, I don't really "do" Disney, even though Madi is trying her hardest to break me of this. I guess I most resemble, as in look like, Belle? Only because I have brown hair. I don't think I act like any of them though.

Link up by clicking the button below!





and also check out Follow Friday!



10 comments:

Yoli said...

Belle is awesome! LOL... I love disney but my daughter is trying to kick me of the I hate Yo Gabba Gabba habit, i'd prefer disney, lol.

Found you on Follow Friday, look forward to reading more!

Shannon said...

Such a cute blog! Love the title...
Looking forward to reading more! Love your answer to #2, and I'm itching to know your true answer. How PC of you! :)

Happy Friday!

mrs.mfc said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from the FF list! Can't wait to read more of your blog! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Brittany Nolan said...

Stopping by from 5QF! Have a great weekend! :)

Southern Sweetie: said...

Hi! I just found your blog off of the FF list and I am so glad I did! I'm following you now and I can't wait to read more.

Babbling Brunette said...

Thank you guys so much! Im going to go check your blogs out right now!

Mama M. said...

Ohmigosh. You are adorable...and your family?! Gah-geous! I'm sorry I agitated your OCD...in my defense, I just copied and pasted from the "question suggestions" in my community!

Belle is a good pick...especially because I think you're a good ol' "Southern Belle"! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Babbling Brunette said...

Mama M you crack me up! Thanks for stopping by! I love 5QF!!

Ruth said...

Your newest follower from Follow Friday.
Your blog is really cute.

Miss Southern Prep said...

Found your blog through Friday Follow, and it's so cute!

I saw that you're reading Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin. That is one of my favorite books of all time! I hope you love it as much as me! Have a great day!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin


A Babbling Brunette
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved