Monday, August 2, 2010

Song Challenge: Days #7, 8, 9

Sorry for being MIA but I think I have a valid excuse. My daughter has been super sick since early (and by early I mean 4:30am) Sunday morning. Soooo while Wonder Pets is on I have some time to catch up on the Song Challenge!

Day #7 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Hmm I'll get back to you. I seriously have no clue. (Unless I can use a song I've already used before. In that case it would be "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane and that of course reminds me of my dad's funeral.

Day #8 - A song that you know all the words to

Wellll I could name about 30 songs because I knew every word to every song that Carrie Underwood sang at her concert! This was a shock to me, but I totally sang along to every song! I absolutely love her! So to narrow it down I'll go with "Change" by none other than, Carrie Underwood. I don't know why but I love this song. It's just so emotional for me.



Day #9 - A song that you can dance to

Ha, I can dance to anything. Just ask my family. I will bust a move anywhere, anytime. Did I just say that?

"Glamorous" by Fergie




I don't really like this version of the song but the video on You Tube was blocked. This is an AOL music video.


Happy Monday! :)

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved