Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dentist & a Hayride

What would a few days off be without at least one appointment?? This appointment was special though. I took Madi to the dentist for the first time on Thursday! It went better than I thought it would, but I wouldn't say she enjoyed herself. The dentist said her teeth look great and he was really impressed that she was being seen already. Gotta get those teeth off on the right start!

Sitting in my lap at the dentist office


Madi's certificate!

She screamed her little head off while they cleaned her teeth, but afterwards she was really proud of herself! She also picked out a pink toothbrush, which made her momma proud!

Yesterday afternoon Justin, Morgan (my cousin), Madi and myself all went to do some Fall festivities. We went to Harmon's Farm in Gilbert, SC.  It was lots of fun, but I was bummed that it was 80 degrees out and I couldn't dress for Fall.  We took a "haunted" hayride and got to pet some animals at the petting zoo!

"It wont drive"

Morgan on the hayride!

Feeding the baby goat

On the hayride!

Picture fun!

Family picture!

Now we are off to Auburn, Georgia for my nephew's birthday party! Hope y'all have a great weekend & Go Cocks!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Shari said...

Your baby girl is gorgeous! :)

Mrs. Werginz said...

I love the picture of Madison on the hayride...that smirk behind the paci...so cute!! I gave you an award on my blog!!

Lauren H Edmondson said...

she is just the most precious thing! love the tractor picture (I think every little girl growing up in the south needs one). have a great week!

Ashley said...

Love those sweet pictures! Madison is such a cutie!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved