Saturday, February 26, 2011

Breath-Taking Blog Award!

I got an award today!! :) I love blog awards! Seriously, they just make me so happy!

Thanks a bunch Erin! Make sure to check out her blog, Hit or Miss!


Rule - Fill out the following survey & then tag some folks!

1. Who/what inspires you?
Hm. That's a good question. God inspires me to be a better Christian in all aspects of my life. My daughter inspires me to be a better mother. My husband inspires me to be a better wife. My friends inspire me to be a better friend. Food inspires me to eat...I mean... :) Are these lame answers? I mean I'm not inspired by one specific person or thing. Different people inspire me in different ways. 

2. What is your favorite season & why?
Summer!!! --flip flops, tank tops, skirts, sundresses, the beach, pool time, boiled peanuts, road trips with the sunroof open & the windows down, having a tan, ice pops, sidewalk chalk... the list goes on and on!

image via

3. What are you looking forward to most this year?
Well, it was getting our tax return and we just did sooo I guess I need something new to look forward to! Oh and that tax return bought me this snazzy new Macbook Pro that I'm typing this on!! :)

4. If you could write a book about anything, what would it be about?
Motherhood. I have learned so many things to do and not to do in the short 2 years that I have been a mother. Motherhood is truly the single most precious thing in my life.

5. What is your greatest passion?
Madison. She is my world. I cherish every moment I'm with her and thank God for her every day. She makes our world complete and I really have no idea what we did before she was in our lives. Love like this is precious!


6. If you could change one thing about your life or yourself, what would it be? 
This question is an easy one, but also a difficult one to answer. My answer is that I would chose for Justin to be healthy. The difficult part is that I don't want to wish things were different because God chose this path for us for a reason. I feel like everything Justin and our family are going through is only making us closer and stronger. I know that one day Justin will be healthier but for now this is God's plan for our lives and of course we trust God 100%. 

7. Lastly, what is your favorite novel?
I answered this recently on here - Jemima J by Jane Green and The Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin. I have read almost all of Jane Green's books and started reading Emily Giffin's after reading The Heart of the Matter. They are both excellent authors. If you like Chick-Lit then these should be musts on your list!

Now time to tag some people! 

I'm going to tag some of my new favorite bloggers/blogs! 






3 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you so much, you're SO sweet! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet award! :)

Christina said...

aw, thanks for the tag!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved