Monday, April 25, 2011

Quick Easter Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! We spent it at the park, the "pool," and at church. It was fab! Here are some pictures, because I'm feeling lazy!



Worn out after the park & the pool on Saturday!

Easter Sunday - Look what the Easter Bunny left!!

Opening her eggs.

Chocolate for breakfast!!!

Her swim suit from the Easter Bunny fits - yay!! 
She's smiling about the fruit snacks though!

My mama still makes me an Easter basket. :)

Me and my princess on Easter Sunday!

We got more pictures of Madi in her pretty Easter dress but they are on Justin's parents camera. I will share when we get them!

I'm feeling much better now, minus the slip-up of blowing my nose (total habit) which hurt like heck! I'm going for my follow-up appointment tomorrow and then I should be sinus-issue free! Thanks again for all the comments and prayers!

Xoxo!

8 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Glad your sinus surgery went well!

She looks ADORABLE in that swimsuit and dress!

And I love where the Easter bunny put her basket. Sooo cute!

Kelly said...

Awwww, LOVE all of the photos! Sounds like you guys had a fabulous Easter-- Love the photo of Madi passed out on the couch, looks so comfy hahah!! And the last photo? Too gorgeous to handle!! ;-)

Ashley said...

Great pictures! Glad you're feeling better!

The Coach's Wife said...

My Mom still makes me an Easter Basket too! Usually with lip gloss or mascara or other "big girl" toys. I love it! I can't wait to have kiddos and make them Easter baskets!

Suze said...

what a blessed fun easter you had with the family! Madi is sooo precious!!!! Praying you are still recovering well :)

Megan said...

My parents mail my Easter basket all the way down to Florida from Minnesota each and every year. It's like a little piece of home. It's nice to know someone else's mom does the same thing!

Neely said...

She is such a cutie! I love that picture of her all worn out! Hope you have a great rest of your week.

Melanee said...

i love that pic of her passed out on the couch. that is so cute!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin


A Babbling Brunette
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved