Monday, July 11, 2011

Madi Moment Monday: A Drawing

Today I'm bringing back Madi Moment Monday! Gosh, she has been cracking us up lately! Sometimes I can't believe the things that come out of her mouth!! Here are a few sayings she's picked up:

  • "That's music in my ears!"
  • "I'm stubborn." 
  • "I miss my mommy. I never want to be apart from her." <3
  • "My poop looks like a caterpillar." (Gross, I know but so so funny.)
She also said a cloud looked like a snake. This is the first time she's thought about clouds looking like different things. Oh, and she insists that Jesus is a girl and God is a boy. Ha! I love her imagination!

Her favorite things to draw right now are smiley faces. This morning she drew the picture below and I just have to share. It's my favorite drawing she's done.


The first "set" is a smiley face and he "has tears because he misses his mommy." 
The second set is a mommy smiley face so the first smiley face isn't sad anymore.

Yes, I realize my 2 1/2 year old daughter is a genius.
I'm utterly impressed by her imagination and those pictures totally make sense.
(The two circles farthest apart are the eyes, the middle is the nose and the line is the mouth. Duh.)

:) 


Want to share what your child (nephew, cousin, friend's baby, etc.) said or did this week? I'm thinking of making this a link-up. Let me know if you'd participate!

7 comments:

Shari said...

She's so adorable! :)

Rachel said...

Oh my mercy. That's hilarious. I totally saw the faces in the pictures. Maybe I have been looking at too many toddler drawings?

Amber said...

She is SO cute! :) Love the drawing.

Shelley said...

What a smartie pants!! So cute!

Neely said...

She is a genius!

Sweet Lily said...

Wonderful!
Absolutely fantastic!

Caiti said...

Very cute! I just wanted to say hi because I am new to your blog. But reading through your 100 things I chuckled a few times because we have lots in common. Gotta love that highly useful BA in English Lit...I have one too! ;)

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved