Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's OK! {Week 2}

I'm linking up with Neely & Amber again for "It's OK Thursdays!"



Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK!

...to eat Cheetos Cheese Puffs for breakfast.

...to use a registry to see what someone wants, but then buy it somewhere cheaper. (Maybe that's not ok. Maybe that's just tacky. Guilty.)

...to stay inside all summer because it's just too hot to do anything else. Yes, even swim.

...to want a new blog design even though mine isn't even six months old. (Husband, do not freak. I'm only wanting, not getting!)

...to lie to your child. Yes, I did keep your crumbly, greasy biscuit in my purse for later. Ahem.

...to get a ridiculous thrill from finishing a bag or box of food because you'll get to throw it away.

...to enjoy cookie dough more than baked cookies.

I don't typically post three times in two days so if you missed my late night post from last night check it out here.

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE your blog design! It's so cute.

Life With Lauren said...

I love the blog you have! And if it's what they wanted i say save the money! I would do the same thing! And once again your post last night was so sweet and thanks for sharing I loved it.

Unknown said...

Oh I lie to Rory about that kind of stuff all the time. I figure it's my right as a mom, since I'm positive my mom did it to me too! :) And about the registry?? DEFINITELY okay. Wrap it up nice and no one will ever know. :)

Rachel said...

Yep. I would totally buy them cheaper stuff from your registry. My MIL does that all the time. And she would know if it was tacky or not. And I think lying to the kids is okay.. I told Addy you could only have a baby if you got married.. yeah. Not true.

Lacey said...

I love your blog design! And I definitely enjoy cookie dough more than baked cookies! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL about the registery thing. I SO do the same thing!!

Wiz said...

I think the registry thing is a GREAT idea! I had never thought of that and I dont think its tacky at all!

Plus it prevents people from knowing what they got before you give it to them! (Not that I ever did that :))

Ashleigh said...

It is too hot to do anything, blah :-( and I lie to my child too... Only when necessary, jk

Unknown said...

Doesn't a new blog design cost about the same as running a race? Just sayin' ;)

Shelley said...

I looove cookie dough!! Nom Nom Nom.

Erin said...

It is definitely ok to see what someone put on their registry and purchase it somewhere else!! I saw you tweet about this the other day and thought heck yes girl! haha

Neely said...

Thanks for linking up friend...mmmm cookie dough

Amber said...

I totally love finishing something to throw it away! Such a thrill, ha!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved