This post is long overdue. How to behave while waiting on an elevator, in an elevator, and exiting. Brought to you by yours truly.
· If you arrive at the elevator after me, do not cut in front of me to get on the elevator. This is rude and gets under my skin. Stop it.
· Once in the elevator, we can make conversation or not, either is fine with me but please don’t have conversations with yourself or that little thing in your ear. Weird.
· If you want to know what floor I’m going to, that’s nice of you but don’t bark at me. A nice voice is much more acceptable.
· Now my biggest no, no à when exiting the elevator if you are in the BACK or BEHIND someone, wait until they get off to exit!! Even if it’s just 2 people, if you’re in the back then wait for the other person to exit. You aren’t saving any time!!!
· Also, if you smoke. Take the stairs. The rest of us don’t want to stand in a smoke-filled sauna. K, thanks. (okay maybe that’s harsh. My apologies. But really.)
Am I alone in this? Does this drive anyone else bananas?! Please tell me I’m not alone.
Hyperbiotics... The Road to Better Health
14 hours ago