Monday, November 7, 2011

Madi Moment Monday: A Prayer

It's been too long since I've done a Madi Moment Monday post!

This past week she was full of witty sayings. My favorite moment of the week though was the prayer she said all by herself on Friday night. (We say prayers with her every night but this is the first time she's said one herself.)

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for today. Thank you for letting us love you. Thank you for letting us stay up late and be together as a family. We love you. Amen.

:) Melts my heart. Happy Monday!

8 comments:

Ashleigh said...

i heart your daughter. so presh!!

Unknown said...

adorable pic girl :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet prayer!!

Rachel said...

That is so sweet!!! Also-- love her little outfit!!

Shari said...

how sweet! she's such a cutie.

Erin said...

That's the sweetest prayer I've ever heard. Ever.

Jaime said...

That is so sweet! Melts my heart. She is adorable and I love her little boots!

Ashley said...

So sweet!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved