The Friday Five:
1. What I'm reading: Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. Okay, I have read ALL of her books and all of the Shopaholic series but I can't get into this book. Maybe it's because I've taken a very long hiatus from Chick-Lit to read more intellectual (?) books like Sarah's Key, The Hunger Games, and Water for Elephants; or, maybe it's just not that great of a book. I'm going to try to finish it though because I paid $12 and for an ebook - that's a lot!!
2. What I'm listening to: No Other Name by NewSpring Worship! I love, love, love this cd!! Our church released this album last week and it was #4 on iTunes (under Christian music) almost immediately! Go here to get it!
3. What I'm watching: How I Met Your Mother. Oh my gosh why am I just now watching this show?? I'm on Season 2 (thank you Netflix) and I can't stop watching it. Hilarious!!!
4. What I'm eating: Okay I have no idea why but I have been obsessed with oranges lately. They are SO good! Who knew?? Only downfall they have is that I can't eat them while blogging or reading because they are super messy. Boo.
*all images above via
5. What I'm pinning: Recipes, mostly! Madi and I made these adorable monkey cupcakes a few weekends ago. They turned out great and we had so much fun!