I decided to link up for the Newlywed Game! Looks like fun and I keep begging J to do a guest post, and this may be as close as we get!
Here's a little background - Justin & I met at Texas Roadhouse when I was 16. I was a hostess and he was a server. The first time we met I was sweeping the waiting area, getting ready for us to open. He was banging on the door and I was annoyed. I thought he was just an impatient customer. So, I open the door and said we were closed. He was like well I'm just dropping off an application. So I took it, and shortly after he got the job and started!
The game is that we both answer 5 questions provided by the hosts of the link-up. Here are the questions:
1. What do you think my best quality is?
2. What would be your ideal date with me?
3. What was your first impression of me?
4. What is your favorite memory of us?
5. What do you see for us in the future?
1. Being a loving mother & caring person.
2. Going paint balling. I'm dead serious.
3. Very rude, angry, but beautiful.
4. Walking down the Riverwalk (in San Antonio, TX) the day before I proposed.
5. One child only, many more cars, and 50+ more years of happiness.
1. Sense of humor and being a wonderful daddy.
2. A "girl's night" complete with a good movie, cookie dough, & chips and dip.
3. Super hot guy, but annoying.
4. Sky falling at Carowinds!
5. Lots of fun trips to make lasting memories and years of happiness! Oh and a vow renewal -- soon!!
That was fun. :) Go link up!! I can't wait to read other people's answers!