- We get to wear jeans to work all summer, but the day after Labor Day it's back to business casual. I hadn't worn my dress pants in 3 months and y'all - they did not even fit. Not even a little. :( I had to go up two sizes. I tell y'all this so you WILL hold me accountable to losing this weight. So depressing. (find me on myfitnesspal - babblinbrunett or if you don't use that, what do you use?)
- I was a little bit more accepting of it when I found some Michael Kors dress pants for only $30 at Marshall's. :)
- Madi started her new dance class on Tuesday. It's a tap/ballet class at a studio near our house. She really enjoyed the first session!
- I won a free blog design from the best blog designer ever, Jenn!! I'm sooooo excited!!
- God did some amazing things last Sunday! It was a holiday weekend but we still had a huge number of people attend church! I'm so blessed to be a part of something so much bigger than me!
- I got a little tired of saying things all the time and decided to just write them down...
(it says "toothbrush goes here")
- I went antiquing with my sister-in-law and the only thing I bought was a very modern, southern Christmas plate. Go figure!
What have you been up to lately? Hope y'all have a great weekend!