Thursday, September 6, 2012

Me Lately

I hate that I've been so absent from the blog these past two weeks (besides Toddler Talk). I have been so busy with work and when I am home, I'm getting things done! I figured the easiest way to catch y'all up is with a little list so this is what I've been up to:


  • We get to wear jeans to work all summer, but the day after Labor Day it's back to business casual. I hadn't worn my dress pants in 3 months and y'all - they did not even fit. Not even a little. :( I had to go up two sizes. I tell y'all this so you WILL hold me accountable to losing this weight. So depressing. (find me on myfitnesspal - babblinbrunett or if you don't use that, what do you use?)
  • I was a little bit more accepting of it when I found some Michael Kors dress pants for only $30 at Marshall's. :) 
  • Madi started her new dance class on Tuesday. It's a tap/ballet class at a studio near our house. She really enjoyed the first session!
  • I won a free blog design from the best blog designer ever, Jenn!! I'm sooooo excited!! 
  • God did some amazing things last Sunday! It was a holiday weekend but we still had a huge number of people attend church! I'm so blessed to be a part of something so much bigger than me!
  • I got a little tired of saying things all the time and decided to just write them down...
(it says "toothbrush goes here")

  • I went antiquing with my sister-in-law and the only thing I bought was a very modern, southern Christmas plate. Go figure! 


What have you been up to lately? Hope y'all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kerbi said...

I need to lose some weight too! I use myfitnesspal too, but I'm bad about logging on every day. I'm so excited for you blog design win!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Hi Brittan!! New to your blog...and so excited to find you! I'm a genuine Southern Mama, too! ;)

Hooray for fun finds at Marshall's...I just got THE cutest Betsey Johnson bag there the other day...$39!! YAY!

Your little Madi is precious! I bet it's so fun to watch her dance!

Can't wait to follow along and read lots more! Hope you have a happy weekend!! xx

momFITtingitallin said...

I swear the closet shrinks clothes! I too need daily encoragement for weight loss.

Good luck

Sharee'
www.momFITtingitallin.com

Lindsey @ Let the Light Shine said...

Yay for the blog design! Love the picture of Madi and the toothbrush picture cracks me up!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin


A Babbling Brunette
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved