1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
I've always wanted to go skydiving but when I have had the chance, I've chickened out.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I don't really plan ahead too much, but I definitely hope we are not still in this house. I love our house but it's way too far away from everything. Everything else is up in the air - I'll wait and see! :)
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Meeting our friend Jessica's sweet baby boy! Only a few more months!! Can't wait!
Also, Madi's birthday and the holidays!
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
Right now, I'd just like to have more people read it. It says I have 400 followers but if no one reads it, the numbers don't really matter to me! I love meeting new bloggers and sharing my experiences on here.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Not this town, but definitely this area. We want to move about 20 minutes away - back towards town. Right now we live in the country.
6. What is your morning routine?
Hit snooze about three times, brush my teeth, do my makeup and hair, fix Madi's breakfast, wake her up and run out the door! It was MUCH different before I had a child! Now everything is very rushed!