Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Madi's Recital

This past Saturday was Madi's recital. It was her first full year of ballet/tap combo class. (She had a few months of lessons & a recital last year.) She did a wonderful job! I can't wait to get the video so I can watch it with her.

She usually gets really itchy when she's nervous but she didn't scratch at all on stage. She didn't even watch the teachers. She knew her dance very well!!

I'm so proud of my M!!




The dress she is wearing is the one she wanted from Target (mentioned in a previous post). I surprised her with it after her recital. She's also wearing a necklace with a ballet shoe charm from Paul. The stuffed animal is from her cousin. She loved all of her gifts! 

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved