Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SOBs and other things...


I haven't done a Toddler Talk Tuesday post in forever! I guess I need to rename it soon too, since my 4 year old is hardly a toddler anymore. 


Oh do I have some funny ones today. 

Let me say first, that some of my absolute best memories with Madi are right before bed. For some reason she's hilarious before she goes to sleep. Last night we laughed so much for at least 30 minutes. And it wasn't even about anything that made any kind of sense. Those are the best laughs! 

So here you go... Enjoy! 

"Everyone only has one Heaven father. Well, two kinda since Jesus and God are the same. They must be twins. Really good twins." 

"I like SOBs." (She meant SUVs, of course.) 


I asked her if I could play her new game on the iPad and she said "you can play after I play. I gotta check it out and make sure it's appropriate for you." 

Her dentist office will be named "Princess Sailboat Madi's Job." Because there will be a princess room for girls and a sailboat room for boys. Makes sense to me! 


And just because I find this humorous - 

"What's the Holy Spirit?" 
Me - "That's an excellent question. Go ask GiGi." :) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing up! The comment about her making sure the game is appropriate for you CRACKS ME UP!

Amber said...

She is SO funny! I just want to hang out with her, haha.

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved