Friday, July 30, 2010

Australian accents...mmm...

Wahoo it's Friday! I got my 1/2 day today too so my weekend has officially begun! We don't have too much planned - it's date night tonight & my best friend and her bf are staying over! Us girls plan to have a Desperate Housewives marathon and the guys will play that dreadful XBox I'm sure. Great start to the weekend!


On another note, it's also Five Question Friday! 


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I'm sure I did, but I don't remember what it was. I know I had a teddy bear named Theodore, but he wasn't necessarily my favorite. I still had him last time we moved...perhaps he's in the garage...

2. Do you dream in color?
I honestly have no idea! I really don't dream very often at all. (Or maybe I should say I rarely remember my dreams) I think I dream in color though. Maybe? 

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I'm 5'8"...okay fine, 5'7 1/2". I totally satisfied with my height. I think it's a pretty average height and average is good. 

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Ooohh man. This is tough! I'd pick either a guy with a really funny French accent or a guy with an Australian accent (which by default = sexy accent). I think it depends on if my husband and I share the GPS or if it's solely mine. :)

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
What's a shopping cart? Undomestic Momma brought this up the other day and I totally agree with her - it's a buggy!! And 99% of the time I return it to the corral (that word bugs me) "buggy return," but there have been a few occasions when I forget and put Madi T in the car before returning it. And then of course, I leave it by my car because there is no way I'm leaving her alone! One time, this man actually got really mad at me and started honking at me to move the buggy. Ridiculous! Can't you see I have a baby?? 
Disclaimer: This answer does not apply to any time I was in Alaska and shopping at the Commissary. Reasons: snow, ice, 1 buggy return per MILE, freezing temperatures, etc.




2 comments:

Jenna said...

haha I call it a buggy too! I don't call it a corral either...I don't really call it anything "the buggy return thingy"

An Aussie would be awesome on my GPS!!!!

A Babbling Brunette said...

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved