Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Phil 4:13

I try to keep things light and happy on here but sometimes not so happy things are weighing on my heart. Today is a very difficult day. On July 6, 2007 I received the most heartbreaking, devastating news. My 16 year old cousin and very close friend passed away. Our friendship was short, but genuine and real. We started hanging out after my dad died in 2006. Morgan (my other cousin), Taylor, and me were like sisters. We had so many fun times together and I'm so grateful for that. I just wish Taylor could have stayed with us, but I know that God had another plan in mind. Taylor was sick and I truly believe it is by the grace of God that she left us and went to Heaven.

To Taylor - I miss you more than ever. I wish so badly that you could meet Madi. I know that you two would have had so much fun together. Morgan and I had lunch today. I feel like every time Morgan and I get together we both feel the void from you not being there also. I know though, that we will see you again one day. I love you and miss you always.


Taylor, Morgan, & Me - Labor Day 2006


Thanksgiving 2006


Girl's Night - February 2007


The night before I moved to Alaska - March 2007 - The last time I saw Taylor. <3




"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." -Phil 4:13...like make it through a loss like this.

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved