Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Favorite Scents

Usually I like Tuesdays even less than Mondays, but Top 2 Tuesday always cheers me up! This week's topic is Top 2 Perfumes/Colognes/Scents:

1. Ed Hardy Perfume - One of my friends introduced me to this fragrance about a year ago and it's amazing!! I still haven't bought any, because perfumes are just not a top priority anymore. But perhaps Santa will read this and bring me some for Christmas. :)


2. Victoria's Secret Caramel Kiss Lotion - Okay I typically am not a huge lotion fan, but this stuff is delicious! It came out a couple of years ago and I think it was a limited edition because VS doesn't carry it anymore, but you can still find it on ebay. The smell is more like sugar cookies than caramel. It's seriously probably the best scent I've ever smelled. I love it. They also make a body spray, but I haven't tried that.


Loved this Top 2 Tuesday topic! Check out Taylor's blog and play along!

1 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh Ill have to try those!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved