Saturday, August 7, 2010

Song Challenge: Days 12, 13, & 14

Day #12-A song from a band you hate
"Don't Speak" by No Doubt - I really can't stand this band. News flash! Gwen, you're not living in the 50s!!

Day #13-A song that is a guilty pleasure.
"Ironic" by Alanis Morisette - I will always love this song. I just can't help it.

Day #14-A song that no one would expect you to love.
"A Cross and a Girl Named Blesssed" by Evans Blue - this is from my "hard" rock phase. I used to listen to this, Default, Papa Roach, etc. back when I was depressed or an angry teenager or something. I still love this song though.

*Sorry, no videos today. I'm actually on vacation and typing this on my iPhone. I was already really behind so I wanted to catch up before it got ridiculous!*

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved