Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Top 2 Tips


Top 2 Tips:

I'm not really a "tip" kinda gal. I'm just not that clever. But, below is one tip I just had to learn.

#1 - How to remove baby spit-up stains - you can do this two ways. One way is to pour a little baking soda directly on the stain and then add some club soda on top and scrub away. Another way (what I did) was put 1 part baking soda, 1 part water in a bowl and mix together. Then, dab onto a cloth and scrub the stain. Trust me this works. Madi T was the spit-up queen from 0-5 mths. Seriously, it was ridiculous! She had acid reflux so bad that we burped her with beach towels!!

Hope this helps! Sorry, I only have 1 tip. I tried to think of more all day but just couldn't come up with anything!

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved