Monday, August 9, 2010

Enough already!

Jill is going to be very disappointed in me, but I just can't take it anymore! This 30 day song challenge is too much!! So, here is the rest of it all at once. (I tried, really I did!)

Day 16 – A song that you used to love but now hate  I feel like I may have used this song as an answer to something else already, but "Picture" by Kid Rock & Sheryl Crowe
Day 17 – A song that you hear often on the radio  "Break Your Heart" Taio Cruz
Day 18 – A song that you wish you heard on the radio   "She Says" by Howie Day
Day 19 – A song from your favorite album "Take Me Away" by Avril Lavigne
Day 20 – A song that you listen to when you’re angry "Scars" by Papa Roach, "Take Me Away" by Avril Lavigne
Day 21 – A song that you listen to when you’re happy  Pretty much anything. Usually Carrie Underwood's "Play On" album
Day 22 – A song that you listen to when you’re sad  "Fall for You" by Secondhand Serenade, "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane, "Miss you" by Avril Lavigne
Day 23 – A song that you want to play at your wedding  "Breathless" by Better Than Ezra
Day 24 – A song that you want to play at your funeral  "Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood
Day 25 – A song that makes you laugh  mmm it's by Ludacris, but I don't remember the name of it.
Day 26 – A song that you can play on an instrument  hahaha nothing!
Day 27 – A song that you wish you could play  "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley
Day 28 – A song that makes you feel guilty "Beyotch" by Meredith Brooks - only because of the name
Day 29 – A song from your childhood "Day Dream Believer" by The Monkees
Day 30 – Your favorite song at this time last year "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood





I have so many fond memories of listening to The Monkees.  They were the first band I ever liked. Hubs bought me the cd about 7 years ago because all I had was the tape (remember those?) and obviously there aren't really any tape players anywhere anymore. If you haven't listened to their songs, you should check them out. (They were out around the same time as The Beatles)


Anyway, it's been fun but all at once is just way easier!







0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved