Sunday, August 8, 2010

5 Question Friday...on Sunday

I was on vacation on Friday so I give myself a free pass for not posting until today!

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I think I'm a neat sleeper. Not to say that hubs would agree but I think so. Once I get up you can technically just pull the covers up and the bed looks like no one has slept in it. I used to be a violent sleeper, but I guess time cured that one.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________.
Creative. My bare walls wish so too. I feel pretty genetically screwed left-out on this one too. My dad had crazy creativity. He could paint, carve, & play the guitar. Couldn't I have at least gotten one of those talents? Not to say that I've ever actually tried to carve, but I pretty much guarantee it'd be an ultimate fail.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Oh where to start. I'll go with a recent one - I wish someone would have warned me that the hotel I chose for our mini-vacation was a complete dump. Granted, my mother says she told me this but I do not remember this at all. I guess I could have read the reviews, but everyone has something negative to say about any place so I didn't bother. I should have been warned!

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
Okay no excuse. I SHOULD have a really awesome answer for this, because my mother has been dragging me to yard sales and flea markets since I was in her stomach. She is addicted and it's probably because of just that, that I have no answer. (You know, the whole 'my mother loves it so I'll  hate it' syndrome) Anyway, the answer to this question is no.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Well, I probably shouldn't eat anymore tonight but that's beside the point. I'd most definitely go for some Texas Roadhouse cheese fries! Mmmmmm. Those things are amazing.

Gotta go, Big Brother time!


0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved