Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Birthday Poll

Okay y'all - I need your opinions:

My baby girl (I can still call her that right?) is going to be two!! in 2 1/2 months. GASP. Well, I've been planning her birthday party for at least 4 months now and have decided on the place and a few other things.

But, I need your help on something. There is a new thing out and maybe y'all have heard of it and maybe you haven't - birthday wish lists?! They are like bridal/baby registries, only for birthdays. There is now a poll on my blog and I'd love for you all to give me your input. I really can't decide if that's tacky (you know like, 'hey buy me this or I don't want your gift') or helpful (before I had a child I would of have no clue what to buy a toddler). So, please vote and help me make my decision on whether or not to create a birthday wishlist for Madi T!

I'll go into more details about her birthday party closer to the date. :)

Oh and what's all of this talk about Fall being here? It was 98 degrees today!!! 98!!!! Fall is far away I'm afraid.

Xoxo and thanks in advance!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

AtlYankeeBelle said...

I think its a great idea! people dont have to buy something off the wish list, but it gives them ideas and sizes etc. When someone supplies me with a wish list or registry, I get something off the list and then something on my own.

Brittany said...

I think it's a wonderful idea. For people who don't have children, its tough to be the right gift! It will give them ideas of what to get. A wish list could be so helpful and I think people will believe their spending money on something the child wants/needs.

Ruth said...

I think it is a good idea. Especially for people without kids. And if you put some clothes on there it will will save on the what size do I get.

caitlin hamley said...

I think it is a great idea!!!!Fabulous!...especially for people who don't have kids...it is not easy knowing what to get a kid...go ahead and do it...it is not tacky at all!

Anonymous said...

I am a new reader and enjoy your blog. My vote is in the minority here, as I see the birthday wish list as being very tacky. If someone is so hopelessly lost about what to purchase for your sweet little one, he/she will call you and ask you for suggestions. Wedding registries are not tacky as the gifts are to help the couple set up a home, and there is a big difference between trying to guess someone's china pattern vs. which toy to buy for a toddler.

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved