Sunday, September 19, 2010

Taking it easy

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the weekend is pretty much over. :( We had a nice, relaxing weekend. Saturday was a day of "firsts" for Miss Madi. She, her Pop and I went to the Greek Festival Saturday afternoon. My step-sister and nieces were there painting faces so we went to visit them. (I'm not a fan of Greek food. You know how picky I am.) We had a lot of fun.

Madi went on her first ride!! (She's been on the carousel at the mall but I don't count that as a ride.) She really enjoyed it. I didn't spin it because I thought it may make her sick but she did it all by herself and had so much fun! I think she's going to be a ride enthusiast like her momma!


And she also got her first face arm painting! She got "Ming-Ming" of course!! She also got two rings painted on her fingers and just loved them!


Today we didn't really do much at all. Madi and I went to Wal-Mart this morning to get groceries. On the way home I noticed the leaves were falling and the trees are changing colors! I don't think I've ever really paid attention before. It's sooo pretty!


This picture doesn't do it justice, and yes I know I shouldn't have taken a picture while driving. Whoops.

So it's official, Fall is here and my baby girl is growing up!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved