Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Hair Products

Top 2 Tuesday: Top 2 Favorite Hair Products

Man do I love a good hair product!!

#1. Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Luxury Mousse - This stuff is amazing. I use it to scrunch my hair when I want to wear it wavy. It really does a great job and keeps the curl all day long! It's kind of hard to find though. I got it on base in Alaska, but one of my friends said she was able to find it at CVS too.


#2. Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener - This is my newest favorite hair product. My hair stylist introduced me to it a few weeks ago and it really makes my hair super straight and silky. You put a little bit in your hair when it's still wet and style as usual. It also helps to cut down on blow drying time which is always a plus. Aveda products are only sold in salons or online, so they are a bit pricey. I think it is totally worth the money though!


Want more suggestions on great hair products? Head over to Taylor's blog by clicking the button below. Happy Tuesday!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Lacey said...

I've never used the Aveda Smooth Glossing Straightener before but it sounds amazing! I might have to look for that- hair products are my weakness I can't get enough! :) I love your blog and am a new follower!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved