Friday, October 1, 2010

FQF: Scared of the dark

1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
I did have pen pals when I was younger! I don't remember who they were or where they were from, but I know we did that in elementary school. I always got so excited when I received a letter from my pen pals.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
I think I'd want to be an actress for a day! It just seems like so much fun and getting pampered wouldn't be all that bad either!

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
When I was little? How about, it's still my biggest fear - the dark! But more specifically, when I was little I was terrified that someone was under my bed. Not like the boogey man or anything, just a "bad man". I would run and jump to get into my bed after turning the lights off. Why is it that being under the covers makes us feel so much safer? I don't know why, but if I was under the covers, I was good.

4. What do you think is a waste of time?
Junk mail. It's a waste of time for those who type up the "you have been pre-approved!" letters and a waste of time for the mailman, and especially a waste of time for me! When I get home the last thing I feel like doing is sorting through mail and ripping junk mail in half to throw it in the trash. Someone just prevent this madness. I don't even open it. I see the "pre-approved!" or "card enclosed!" and rip it half right then. Ridiculous waste of time!

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
Well, I'm sure it's a pair of shoes. Which pair? I'm not sure. I'm going to guess it is my first pair of rainbows. Those shoes are beyond disgusting (I'll spare you the details), but I just can't bear to part with them. (Don't worry, I don't still wear them.) Clothes-wise, I'm sure my oldest item is a hoodie or a really comfy shirt.

No wait! I know! My oldest pair of shoes are not my rainbows, it's my prom shoes from high school! They are super high heel pink strappy things and I will never wear them again, but they are still sitting pretty in my closet...



Well this was short and sweet today. I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend! Hubs and I are going on date night tonight and then tomorrow morning I get to take Madi to a birthday party and then we are plan-free the rest of the weekend. I'm hoping to get together with one of my friends and have a little girl time.  



Photobucket

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved