Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Old Pictures

Madi & I are home sick again today. :( She is sleeping and I'm watching re-runs of Desperate Housewives. I figured I'd also use this break to do Top 2 Tuesday!


Top 2 Tuesday: Top 2 Favorite Old Pictures

1. This is my step-dad & me when I was about 6, maybe?! I just love this picture! My step-dad and I are very close and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. This picture brings back great memories!


#2. This picture is of my cousin Morgan, me, & my cousin Taylor. I can't remember if I've ever posted about Taylor so I'll do it now. Taylor and I became very close, very fast. She passed away 3 years ago at the very young age of 16. She was suffering from ulcerative colitis (same disease my father had), but actually died from a blod clot while in the hospital. 

I miss her dearly, but cherish the time that we spent together. For about a year Morgan, Taylor, & I were a trio. We did lots of things together and could always count on eachother. Morgan & I talk about Taylor often and always wish she was with us when we get together. Taylor is up in Heaven though and I know she's just waiting on us to join her one day! Justin and I named Madi after Taylor, as that is her middle name. 

Back to the picture - This was the night before I moved to Alaska and the last night I saw Taylor. I moved in March and she passed away in July. 

I cherish this picture! This truly represents Taylor; she was always such a happy person! We miss you Tay Tay! <3


Link up on Taylor's blog for T2T! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!

PS. Yay for Biggest Loser Tuesday!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mrs. Werginz said...

I really want sausage balls bc of your post yesterday! AND I am one of the people that doesn't eat sausage but loves sausage balls!!

Shari said...

Cute pictures!

Kelly said...

That first picture made me smile :) You both look so happy!

Kit said...

Awesome pictures and a really cute blog!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved