Monday, November 1, 2010

Picture this!

It's Madison's birthday month!!! Y'all know I have been so excited about planning her 2nd birthday! I think I started planning about 3 months ago. I just can't help it! Well, she is having a Backyardigans themed party, but I'm not big on the character themes so I wanted to at least do some super cute invitations. That is actually one reason we got her pictures taken recently - so I have a great picture to put on her invitations! Well, I immediately turned to Shutterfly. They have great options for birthday invitations and the prices are awesome! I don't have her cards yet, but once I receive them I will definitely post a pic for y'all!

So, while I was on Shutterfly's website I started perusing the site. I've always wanted to do photo Christmas cards but we never had a "card worthy" photo. Oh but this year we do! Yay again for professional pictures!

Shutterfly has so many options to chose from for holiday cards this year. Here are some of my favorite designs:



and they also have a more modern approach that I love...


If you prefer a more traditional card layout, check out the story cards too! 

Which is your favorite? Also, the best part - Shutterfly is currently offering 20% off all holiday cards!! Check it out here!

Oh I just love this time of year! If you aren't ready for Christmas cards just yet, they also have Thanksgiving cards, stationary, thank you cards, & address labels too! I already ordered address labels for Madi's birthday cards and I also ordered holiday labels for our Christmas cards. I just couldn't resist!

These are the ones I picked:



I hope this put y'all in the holiday spirit! Christmas is only 53 days away!! After you visit Shutterfly's site I'd love to hear about your favorite finds! It really is addicting!! 


PS. Are you interested in getting 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? If you have your own blog you can enter to win here!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brittany Nolan said...

oooh this gets me SO excited for Christmas!! :)) thanks for sharing the fun cards!

Shari said...

I like the second card, so cute! :)

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved