Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Recap in Pictures

My weekend in pictures...

(Please ignore the sloppy handwriting.)

and this is how I felt about that.

She did not want to get out of this chair.

Pop and Madi

The ornament she picked out this year.

Trying to get the hang of it.

Playing a game at lunch.

Yes, I put us in matching clothes.

Silly faces.

I hope y'all had a relaxing, fun weekend! Mine was WAY too short, literally. 

Only 20 days until Christmas! (Courtesy of ebay) :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you had to work on Saturday! Today was my husband's first day off in a week, and he has to go back tomorrow. I am lucky to work from home as a freelance writer, so I get to make my own hours.....hopefully this week flies by for you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing Madi by and for visiting. I really had a good time seeing you two. Anytime you need a babysitter, I am here. Madi and I have a great time always. Love you, Dad

Shannon said...

Yes, sorry you had to work...no fun! I would totally dress Gillian Grace in matching clothes! How cute are y'all!? Hope your Sunday was good. Love the picture of her trying to hang of it on the trike!

Shannon
Webbisodes
http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved