Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Sale!!

BLOG SALE!!!
All items ship for free!


Hey y'all!! I have been needing/wanting to do a blog sale for a while now and now is the time! I have a few things in my closet that I never wear and would rather put them on here for y'all (at cheaper prices) before turning to eBay! 

I bought these boots here
Worn twice. 
Size 8, $70

Sperry Top-Sider Bluefish Plaid Boat Shoes
Never worn. 
Size 8.5, $50

Gap Dress
Worn multiple times.
Size 6, $10

Old Navy Dress & Cardigan
Never worn.
Dress - Size M, Cardigan - Size S, $20 for both


Email me at bamorris4@gmail.com if you are interested!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looove the Sperry's!! However, I'm a 7.5 so even though I REALLY paused to consider if your 8.5 would work, I just don't think it would be smart ;-) Hope you get your items sold, they're all so cute!

Amber said...

LOVE the Old Navy dress and cardigan, have they been sold yet?! By the way, love your blog & all your posts, but this post just happened to catch my eye first ;) I'll email you about it as well in case you don't catch this comment.

<3, your newest follower

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved