Sunday, January 23, 2011

My baby is growing up!

I LOVE having a little girl!

Saturday night Justin invited one of his friends over to watch the UFC fights, so Madi and I had a girls night upstairs in my bedroom! So, so fun! She is the best girls night partner.

Our girls night essentials consisted of pizza, crackers, Dorritos, cereal bars, Desperate Housewives, & Go, Diego, Go! I bet you can guess which stuff was mine and which was hers! She did devour some Dorritos though!

We also pulled out the camera, another "must" for a girls night! Madi even took her very first picture! (I am not showing you though because I was looking a bit rough in that pic!)


"GIRLS NIGHT!!"

Silly face time!

I just love her!


She was asking to take a picture!

After all of the junk food and tv watching we could handle (okay, on a toddler level), my sweet girl went to sleep in her BIG GIRL BED!!! :) Yes! It was delivered today! Right after it was delivered we all went to Target and picked out her new bedding and then my brother brought over the extra twin mattress from my mom's house. We are using that until we can go buy one. I'm so glad we did too, because Madi was so so excited to sleep in her new bed! As I was reading her a story and tucking her in I almost teared up just seeing how big she is getting and how before I know it she will be all grown up! These are amazing memories that I will cherish forever. She really is the best gift God could have ever blessed us with! 

I will post pics of her bed soon. I didn't have time to get them tonight before she went to bed!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney said...

she is SO cute!

Also, thanks for joining up for me, neely, and sam's blog swap!

New follower here :)

Brittany said...

This is just the cutest! I bet she had a blast doing that with you :) Love all the pics.

Glad she likes her big girl bed!!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved