1. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Make-up! I am actually almost out now and it's making me really nervous every morning. I need to head to the mall and get more asap!
2. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni, with ranch to dip!
3. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
Um, IMDb to the rescue!! I will go with The Fugitive and then Six Days, Seven Nights. I think that movie is really cute!
4. Apple juice or orange juice?
Ew. Neither. But if I must then orange juice hold the pulp.
5. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Spend time with M & J and have my friends over! We usually play games (Dance Central!) or watch movies. I love Sunday afternoons!
6. What is the wallpaper of your cellphone of?
A Daisy - I took a picture of it from the pretty bouquet Justin bought me for our anniversary!
7. Do you have a favorite tv commercial?
My favorite commercial will always be the AT&T "Idk, my bff Jill?" commercial. I LOVE it, especially since I do have a bff named Jill. :)
8. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
If you read my blog then you will know that I do NOT eat weird things, SO this may come as a shock to you all but I have tried alligator "nuggets" and reindeer sausage. I tried the alligator in Iquitos, Peru. I was so, so hungry and tried it out of desperation and turns out it did taste just like chicken. :) And the reindeer sausage I tried in Anchorage and it was really good! It's a pretty common thing up there too so it's on a lot of restaurant menus.
9. What is one piece of clothing you can't live without?
White tank tops. They aren't really camis because they are just basic cotton tank tops but I wear them under everything and love them.
10. If you were a character from "Lost", who would you be?
I have never seen Lost so I have no idea!