So what if...
- I sing my daughter to sleep every night with tone-deaf versions of Alanis Morisette, Britney Spears, and Spice Girls.
- I'm not a size 2 anymore. I'd rather have my amazing daughter than wear a skimpy bikini any day.
- I kinda want to cut my hair Jennifer Aniston style even though I know it just looks super cute because hello, she's Jennifer Aniston!
- I set my alarm for 5:30 every morning in hopes that it will be the one morning I decide to actually get up early and make my family breakfast. It never is.
- I'm only half watching this movie, 127 Hours, with hubs and am completely hating it but can't stop watching it all at the same time. I hat documentaries but it's so weird that it's interesting.
- I'm boycotting the dishes because it's not. my. turn. (after at least a month, I think my turn should be over, don't you?) :)
- I never really put away my summer clothes. I hate sweaters and wear short-sleeve shirts year round - sometimes with a jacket, sometimes without.
- I re-typed this whole post because the spacing and font were messed up in the original one...and it's still messed up. Thanks for agitating me blogger. OCD at it's finest. :)
What are you saying "So What!" to this Wednesday? Link up with Shannon!