2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be in my 20s. Probably the age I am now, or 25, because that's easier to remember than 26. I always forget how old I am. Oh but why my 20s? Well, because earlier than that I was too young and immature and obviously I don't want to be older. I don't think older will look good on me. I like where I am now!
3. The best way to spend a weekend is with family and friends! I love having no plans and then doing something spontaneous with my favorite people. That is what I "plan" on doing this weekend since we don't really have anything we have to do. Well, besides go to the post office bright and early Saturday morning because the stupid HOA insists on sending us certified mail even though they know we live there!!! Who has time to go to the post office between 9:30 and 4:30 when you WORK 35 minutes away?! GRRR. Tangent? Sorry.
4. My outlook on life is pretty simple. God won't bring you to it if He can't get you through it and I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength. Seriously, those verses have gotten me through some pretty hard times.
5. If you want to annoy me just make repetitive, loud, or/and unnecessary noises. IE: swallowing/gulping, sniffling, hacking, clipping your nails, hiccupping, etc. Oh or just drive. I have the worst dang road rage ever. Like, I need to see a therapist bad.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to sweets. I somehow started this really bad habit where I need something chocolate after lunch and dinner. Always. It's awful, not to mention I just found out someone at work is selling Girl Scout cookies. Yes, I'm still planning on starting that diet one day. I swear Girl Scouts need to sell cookies in December when no one cares about their weight. Who decided to sell them at the start of bathing suit season?! I'm going to write that down, well you know, on actual paper, because that's a million dollar idea right there.
7. When dressing for the day one should dress for themselves. I say this, but do I mean it? If it means you are going to wear your Hello Kitty pajamas to the store then no, I am not talking to you. I mean if you (like I am) are most comfortable in jeans then don't kill yourself trying to wear a skirt and heels. I dress comfortable, but not sloppy. I think how you dress really sets your mood too. At least it does for me!
Please ignore my quirkiness today. I'm at work for another 2.5 hours!! I am about to go crazy!!
(Don't worry boss man, I wrote this on my break and posted it through my phone!)
:) Hope y'all have a great weekend and I'll try to be less MIA next week. This week I was just not feeling like myself!