Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I love you Tay.

I would love to share what I'm loving with y'all this week so what better time than What I'm Loving Wednesday?!



  • I'm loving the book I'm reading. Hopefully I'll be finished by Friday and I'll post a review. 

Thanks for recommending this Tara!

  • I'm loving that Pretty Little Liars is back! This is probably one of my all-time favorite shows. And I seriously want to be Aria. 

  • I'm loving that Lindsey & I are going to see NKOTBSB in 17 days!!! 
images via

  • I'm loving that I won Rachel's giveaway!! 
image via

  • I'm loving Madi's (and mine) new haircut!


  • And last but certainly not least - I am loving very dearly, and missing very much my sweet cousin Taylor. Tay, I will never forget your beautiful smile and constant ray of sunshine that you brought to everyone around you. You are always in my heart. 4 years ago you left us but went to be with an awesome God. I'll see you again one day. <3 I love you, Tay.



What are you loving today? 

11 comments:

tara said...

So glad you're loving the book! :)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read the book!

The concert is going to be AWESOME!

And so sorry about your cousin... thinking of you today! xo

Meredith said...

I've got to checkout that book and Pretty Little Liars too. So sorry about your cousin.

Sarah said...

awh Madi's hair looks so cute!!!

Greer's Gossip said...

I want to read that book!!

Your pictures are too cute!!

Mandee said...

cute pictures, cute haircut and LUCKY DUCK for winning the giveaway!!

Joeylee said...

madi's hair looks adorable

Shari said...

Yours and Madi's new haircuts are adorable. :)

Kristen said...

I love PLL too! They are all gorgeous and I can't wait to find out who A is!

Kelly said...

Cute new hair cuts, you two! :-) and yay for getting books read & finished-- you stayed up late to finish it last night, right?

Anonymous said...

I would like to be Aria too :)

Loving the new 'do girly!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved