Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The BFF's Bridal Shower!

Saturday Madi & I drove up to Greenville for Carrie's bridal shower! Carrie's mom and I hosted this for her and it turned out really great! I must say though that her mom really did everything. She is the sweetest mama ever!! We all had a great time eating, laughing, and talking about the big day!

The happy couple! 
(Ignore the shadow at the bottom of most of these pics. I took Justin's fancy camera 
and obviously do not know how to use it!)

The pretty buffet table!

Gorgeous Pink Lemonade cake! 

I have to say it's crazy how emotional I am about my best friend getting married! We have been friends since 7th grade. That's 15 years ago!!! I went with Carrie to get her dress altered on Saturday before the shower and seeing her in it just made me so teary-eyed! I am so happy that she found such a good man to spend the rest of her life with!

"It all begin in Ms. Westbury's 7th grade homeroom..."

Who do you think started this?!

"Do I have something up my nose?"

Saturday was so much fun! I can't wait to be there for her big day in less than a month! But first we have the Bachelorette Party to look forward to!!! 

XOXO!

7 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

Looks like such a great time the cake was beautiful!

Neely said...

Y'all are so cute!

Amber said...

Y'all look so cute! This looks like it was a fun shower, and I'd love a piece of pink lemonade cake :)

Shari said...

Adorable pictures of the two of you. Everything that comes along with a wedding is so fun!

Ashley Slater said...

This is so sweet! I wish I had a best friend like this! Jealous! and p.s. the idea of a pink lemonade cake sounds delicious!!

xo,
ashley

Unknown said...

Everything looks nice! How lucky you are to have such a long-term friend!

sohirach said...

those pictures of you two are so cute! :)

love, rach
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved