Jes over at My Happily Ever After gave me a blog award! It's my favorite kind too. She must know me well - the kind where I get to talk about myself. Woot! Thanks Jes!!
Now I am supposed to tell y'all 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 15 bloggers.
Fun! But I don't know if I can come up with 7 *new* things. I've already told y'all 100 things! I shall try. Here we go!
- I'm an extremely independent person. I can almost always get everything done by myself and I don't like asking for help. I didn't used to be this way but once you marry a military man, you just have to learn how to be independent!! It has made me stronger though so I love it!
- I'm completely and utterly socially awkward. I always say the wrong thing, am ignored, or just misunderstood. I tend to avoid social events whenever possible. I hate being invisible and this is how I seem to come across. I'm just not a loud, look at me person unless I'm around my closest friends and sometimes this makes people assume I'm snobby. I'm not, I promise!
- I will not put up Christmas things before Thanksgiving. It's disrespectful to the Pilgrims!!
- I threw away my daughter's art because it has cotton balls on it. She'll forgive me, I hope.
- I haven't seen the last Twilight movie. No, not Breaking Dawn, the one before that. Shame, I know.
- I eat lunch everyday at 11:30. I can't wait any longer. I am always SO hungry by then and I even eat breakfast!
- I just realized I missed Criminal Minds & SVU last week. This is going to be a late night. BYE!
Ohhhh. The bloggers I give this award to are....dun, dun, dun:
Amber @ Brunch with Amber -- because she likes to talk about herself as much as I do! ;)
Lindsey @ Running Down A Dream - because she's my bloggy BFF. Oh and I took off the captcha's Linds. You're welcome! :)
and anyone else who wants to do it! Let me know if you do so I can come read your answers!