Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mumbo Jumbo

This post is going to be all kinds of mumbo jumbo. Yes, I made that up.

  • I'm kind of seeing double right now. I worked 12 hours yesterday and 11 today, and 11 the rest of the week and 4 hours on Saturday. I'm too tired to sleep. Never knew that was possible.
  • My less than 2 years old car's battery decided to stop working on Sunday. We replaced it and now I need a code to get my radio to work. Where is this code?!!? Driving without music is awful. Dreadful, even.
  • I had more to say but I just forgot it all.
  • Madi is sleeping in her bed right now. This is probably the first time in a year. No really. I think it's just as hard for me as it is for her.
  • I would love some chocolate oatmeal pb cookies right now. You know, the no bake ones. I just don't feel like not baking them.
  • Dexter is freaking crazy this season. Talk about some cliffhangers on the last few episodes!!!
  • Work Christmas party is in 2 weeks. I still can't fit in my dress. This is a problem. (prob a good thing I didn't make those cookies.)
Well, that's all of my babbling for now.

Oh, one more thing - are you coming to the party?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a tough week of work! Thinking of you!

Shari said...

Hang in there! The holidays will be here soon and hopefully provide you with a much needed break. Happy Hump Day! :)

Kelly said...

My LESS THAN 2 WEEK OLD car's stereo is on the fritz too!! :-P I have an appointment tomorrow... It sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, but I know how you feel about not liking driving in silence!!

Meghan said...

I feel your pain, lady! It's been one of those weeks for me too and I cannot find the motivation to blog! Eek! Hope you enjoy the weekend!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved