- I'm kind of seeing double right now. I worked 12 hours yesterday and 11 today, and 11 the rest of the week and 4 hours on Saturday. I'm too tired to sleep. Never knew that was possible.
- My less than 2 years old car's battery decided to stop working on Sunday. We replaced it and now I need a code to get my radio to work. Where is this code?!!? Driving without music is awful. Dreadful, even.
- I had more to say but I just forgot it all.
- Madi is sleeping in her bed right now. This is probably the first time in a year. No really. I think it's just as hard for me as it is for her.
- I would love some chocolate oatmeal pb cookies right now. You know, the no bake ones. I just don't feel like not baking them.
- Dexter is freaking crazy this season. Talk about some cliffhangers on the last few episodes!!!
- Work Christmas party is in 2 weeks. I still can't fit in my dress. This is a problem. (prob a good thing I didn't make those cookies.)
Well, that's all of my babbling for now.
Oh, one more thing - are you coming to the party?