Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WILW: Fun Finds!



I have been wanting to post this for a while now but I've been exhausted every night after work lately. Having a few days off is great!! Anyway, here are some things I've been loving lately and want to share with you all!

My favorite new toy and gift to myself from all that overtime $$ - Clarisonic Mia!

Aly tweeted about this and I googled it and instantly fell in love. It's a sonic skin cleaning device. I have horrible skin, always have. I can't wait to see the results and will definitely do a post about it!

I found this on Pinterest and really want it!


So simple and so cute! I'm really starting to like gold too!

And what girl can't use more Toms? I can't decide which ones I want most but these are probably #1 on my list!

Love the pop of pink!

Oh and I would be a bad friend if I didn't share this awesome app with y'all. If you have an iPhone go download the app Cuptakes now! Super, super cute backgrounds for your phone! Totally worth the $1.99. 


I change my background every day now so it's never boring!

What are you loving this Wednesday?? 

8 comments:

tara said...

I keep hearing about the clarisonic mia! I guess I should add it to the list of things I need!

Life With Lauren said...

The clarisonic is the best thing! I love mine can't be without it!

Kelly said...

I'm intruiged by the Clarisonic too! I'll have to look into it and what it does, I've heard so many good things. I LOOVE my new Herringbone TOMS. This weekend though I realized that I really can't wear them much in the winter :-( They DID keep my feet surprisingly dry (when walking in the snow) but I don't want to wear them out, yanno?? LOVE Cuptakes too!

Unknown said...

I love the daintiness of that necklace! Glad you got your Clarisonic :)

Shari said...

The Clarisonic has been all over the blog world this holiday season. I may have to look into it. :)

Mary said...

Love the neckles and the shoes.im a new follow maybe yo'd like to come check out my blog im going to to look at ur B.F.Fs after here.

http://justthe3ofus-mary.blogspot.com/

Ginny said...

Loving the Toms and I recently came across a pink sequined pair but they didn't have my size. New follower.

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

if i had an iphone right now instead of april, i would totally be changing my background every day too! i'm a new follower...cute blog!

http://livelaughloveforme.blogspot.com/

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved