Thursday, June 14, 2012

Myrtle Beach Trip

Last Friday I left work early, picked up Madi T and headed to the beach! My mom's family was having a family reunion at Myrtle Beach so we meet up with her whole family. We had a great time and I'm so glad we went. Madi absolutely LOVES the beach. I'm not a huge fan, but I had a really nice time.

I took a lot of pictures at the beach. I wish I had taken some at the pools and inside the hotel. The hotel my aunts stayed at had indoor water slides, lazy rivers, and a kids splash pad. It was SO much fun.

Our weekend in pictures:

Friday night

Carrie & Josh were at the beach too!

Saturday




Stopped for dinner on the way home - this is so the same face I make. :)

Blue eyes.

We so enjoyed this weekend! Can't wait to go back!



2 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

Looks like a great time I LOVE the second to last picture of Madi that expression is so cute!

Unknown said...

Madi is so cute. I can't wait to squeeze her!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved