Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Review for you!

You know, I've always thought that eyeglasses should be free, or at least super cheap. It's not my fault I have poor eyesight. Until just this month, I've been wayyyyy overpaying for my eyeglasses. I'm talking hundreds of dollars out of my pocket for eyeglasses. Well, let me tell you - not anymore!

Firmoo recently contacted me to tell me about their inexpensive (start at $8!!), fashionable eyewear. Inexpensive? Fashionable? Yes, please! I immediately went to their website, firmoo.com, and started looking at eyeglasses. They have this awesome virtual try on option available, which made it super fun and easy to pick out the glasses that would best compliment my face shape.


Not even a week after selecting my eyeglasses, I received them in the mail. They came with a dust case and a hard case. I seriously love them and love having multiple choices of eyeglasses to wear when I'm not feeling like contacts. Nobody said wearing glasses had to be boring!


Firmoo is so awesome that they have a first-time buyer program where YOU can get your first pair of eyeglasses for FREE!* Can't beat free y'all! Try them out, I promise you'll love them!

Send me a picture of you in your new eyeglasses. I'd love to see! 



*Standard configuration eyeglasses only for first-time buyers of Firmoo.com.
**I was given a pair of eyeglasses to review. These are my own thoughts and opinions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! They're cute!

Anonymous said...

Glass..... Yes now Im Loving it..

Joseph Smith said...

I always think about what it means to wear eyeglasses. When you get used to glasses you don't know how far you could really see. I think about all the people before eyeglasses were invented. It must have been weird because everyone was seeing in different ways according to how bad their eyes were. Now Gadgets in Pakistan, eyeglasses standardize everyone's vision to 20-20. That's an example of everyone becoming more alike. Everyone could be seeing at different levels if it weren't for glasses.”

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved