Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WILW: Summertime and other things...




  • I'm loving Ashley's vlog she did with her husband! Hilarious!
  • I'm loving the amazing, wonderful things happening at Gauntlet 2012!! Life change is happening - students are meeting Christ and their lives will never be the same! (Gauntlet is a trip our church youth take every year to Daytona Beach, FL.)

image via

  • I'm loving pinterest. Yes, I know. Duh, but I haven't been on there in a while and I'm finding some neat things I missed before!
  • I'm loving my husband and daughter. <3 They make me so, so happy.

  • I'm loving summer time. I've never really enjoyed laying out until this year. Something about the heat lately just totally relaxes me! 
  • I'm loving this new jewelry. So, so pretty.
images via

  • And as always, I'm loving Jesus Christ and am so thankful for everything He has blessed me with!
What are you loving this Wednesday? 

4 comments:

Christina said...

your necklace matches my bracelet!!

Life With Lauren said...

Great things that your loving! Love the pic of the two of them so sweet! Pinterest I always love!

Unknown said...

I want one of those necklaces! SO pretty!

Tiffany said...

Love that necklace. Your daughter is adorable!

Visiting from WILW.


~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved