It has been a looonnggg time since I've participated in Five Question Friday and let me tell you, I miss it! So, I'm linking-up today. I just love Mama M!
1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be? Hrrmmm...I used to really want to be a journalist. I think I would really enjoy that. I just am not really good at going up to people I don't know and demanding answers so maybe that wouldn't work out so well? Then perhaps a part-timer at what I already do? Because I like my not so fancy job, but working less hours and not having to worry about money would be nice. :)
2. How often do you clean out your car? Typically I just do it when I can't stand the mess any more. Like yesterday. I couldn't handle the crumbs/leaves/trash for one more second so I pulled out the shop vac and went to town! Now it's pretty and I'm happy. But, um, the windows still need to be cleaned. I don't do that.
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved? Have you seen my wardrobe? I'm relieved!! I live in jeans/sweatpants/tshirts. I'm all about comfort. I would probably dress fashionably if I had a clue what looks good together, but I don't.
4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed? Lately it's been a big bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a bubble bath. Soon though, it's going to have to change to Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches because I'm just not liking my thighs lately.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them? I have ALWAYS wanted twins!!! I know it would be hard as heck but it's just always been something I've wanted. My grandpa was a twin. Does that mean it's a little more likely for me? I can never remember if it's maternal or paternal that matters. But who am I kidding, I'm not having any more babies!!
Okay names - as much as I've dreamt of having twins, I've never named them. There are only a few names I can think of that I like - Brinley, Parks, Camden. I probably wouldn't do matchy names.
Don't forget to check out my blog sale. Lots of cute little girl's dresses!!