Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blog Sale: Madi's Closet

I was cleaning out Madi's closet today and found some clothes she has out grown. I'm offering them to you guys before putting them on eBay! If you have any questions regarding material, sizing, more pictures, etc. just ask! Just leave a comment on this post if you want an item.

Payment details will be sent via PayPal and once payment is received, I'll ship your item. All items are first come, first serve. Add $5 for shipping open to all U.S. and Canadian residents. (If you purchase multiple items I will only charge 1 shipping fee of $5.)


Shrimp and Grits Kids Girl's Stocking (never worn/without tags, size 12M)
Price $35

Boutique outfit - separates (gently worn, size 5T)
Price: $10

The Children's Place black & white dress with tulle (never worn/without tags, size 3T)
Price: $12

The Children's Place floral dress with tulle (gently worn, size 3T)
Price: $12

Pink and white dress (gently worn, size 3T)
Price: $10

Gap Kids outfit - separates (gently worn, size XS 4-5)
Price: $10

Xhilaration by Target sandals (gently worn, size 8 kids)
Price: $5

Tell your friends too! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish these shoes were in my size!

Grisel said...

Hi, new follower from 5QF-love how you offer your items here before posting on ebay! I wish my daughter was younger...love the Boutique outfit :)

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved