Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Toddler Talk Tuesday, Week 4



Last night I was laying in bed with Madi and she asked "Does God love evvvverrrybody?"
Me: "Yes, He does."
Madi: "Even bullies?"
Me: "Yep, even bullies."
Madi: "But why?"
Me: "Because God loves everyone, even if they aren't nice. Bullies probably are mean because they don't know who God is."
Madi (eyes wide): "I know! WE could tell them about Jesus and then they won't be mean anymore!!!!"

She sure knows how to make her mama proud. :)

Toddler Talk Tuesday


Grab my button and link-up with me! I'd love to hear what things your children said this week!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the best thing ever! I love it!

Nikki said...

Faith of Children is amazing!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved