There are so many things I'm LOVING this week!
- I'm LOVING that I'm officially going to Kenya on March 14, 2013!!!!!!!
- I'm loving oranges again. I don't know why but I go through these crazy obsessions with oranges. I would pick the one fruit that's not great for me...
- I'm loving this weather lately. It's slowly getting a bit cooler and it's just fabulous.
- I'm loving Here Comes Honey Boo Boo! Come on, don't say you don't watch it!
- I'm LOVING that the new iPhone will be announced today!!!!! Although, I'm only getting it if I can get an even trade from one of the online sites taking old phones. :-/ Gotta save for Kenya!!
- I'm loving my church! For real, that place is awesome!
- I'm loving the coffee-free Double Chocolatey Chip drink a friend introduced me to at Starbucks! Now I finally have a need for those giftcards y'all are always giving away! ;) Just don't tell me how many calories are in those drinks...
What are you loving today?