So I didn't really want to do *another* link-up today but this one is just best for what I had to post about! Soooo here's what I'm loving this Wednesday:
- I'm loving that I got a promotion at work!!! I am now a supervisor in my department. I'm super excited and love my new team!
gift from a sweet friend & co-worker!
- I'm loving Chopped! on Food Network. I always watch this show but would never eat anything they make. Kind of weird, but it's just so interesting to see what they come up with!
- I'm loving this cover of Taylor Swift's new single. Noah Guthrie is seriously talented.
- I'm loving my Christmas card idea. You'll have to stay tuned to see it. ;)
- I'm loving that the first draft of my free (!) blog design is almost ready!!
- I'm loving these Special K Fruit Crisps. Big plus - Madi loves them too!
- I'm loving Pawn Stars! Yes, I realize I've mentioned two shows in this post. I'm on a TV kick right now. If you haven't seen Pawn Stars, you're missing out. It's pretty entertaining.
What are you loving this week??